Tracy Largay
Product Manager

Primedia Internet Resource and
Technology Group

1440 Broadway, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10018
ph: (212) 204-2640
________________________________
Re: [Bricolage-General] System Requirements [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 14:18, Largay, Tracy wrote:
> Hi there
>
> What are the system requirements for Bricolage? For example, which operating
> systems does it work in and browsers? I looked through the documentation but
> couldn't find anything. If it is up there, please point me in the right
> direction.

It should work on any *nix OS, including Linux, BSD, Solaris, AIX, and
Mac OS X. It should work under Windows, too, but no one has tried it
yet, AFAIK. For browsers, it supports Netscape 4.7, IE 5+, and Mozilla
on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

HTH,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david@kineticode.com ICQ: 15726394

RE: [Bricolage-General] System Requirements [ In reply to ]
thanks for that, btw - I'm on Windows 2000 and it works generally find for
me.

RE: [Bricolage-General] System Requirements [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 14:47, Largay, Tracy wrote:
> thanks for that, btw - I'm on Windows 2000 and it works generally find for
> me.

Are you running the Bricolage server on Win2K, or just using a browser
to connect to a Bricolage Unix server?

David

RE: [Bricolage-General] System Requirements [ In reply to ]
just a browser. - i see what you mean; sorry for the confusion.