The bricolage.cc domain expires tomorrow. I think we now have everything on bricolgecms.org. So should I renew the domain or not?

Best,

David
Re: bricolage.cc [ In reply to ]
I don't see why you should.

Dawn

Re: bricolage.cc [ In reply to ]
There do seem to be people who are still e-mailing lists.bricolage.cc,
but they should hopefully get the drift when their mail bounces :)

Adrian

Re: bricolage.cc [ In reply to ]
On Jun 27, 2011, at 12:59 PM, Dawn Buie wrote:

> I don't see why you should.

Ask Bjørn Hansen points out to me offlist that if I don't, someone will scoop it up and put it up with similar content and bunch of spammy content within a week.

HATE.

Anyway, I've renewed it for another year for now since I already have DNS paid for through May.

Best,

David