I wonder if updating edit.reviewcanada.ca to 2.0.1 will fix this problem? I also wonder if anyone has any insight into why it may have started? I don't get error messages when publishing. I've ask Gossamer Host if they've changed anything.

I also made sure to clean up the temp files, and deleted all failed jobs.

Dawn
Re: FIXED all new stories being published as /\i\n\d\e\x.\h\t\m\l.tmp [ In reply to ]
SO Alex at Gossamer just got back to me:

I've seen this error before and believe it was all fixed up in Bricolage 2.0.1. Can you get them to ok an upgrade? Should be just bug fixes if going from 2.0.0.

I think it was triggered due to an updated net::ssh module.

---

weird error. I'll be glad to see the backside of it.

Dawn

Re: FIXED all new stories being published as /\i\n\d\e\x.\h\t\m\l.tmp [ In reply to ]
On May 16, 2011, at 6:32 PM, Dawn Buie wrote:

> SO Alex at Gossamer just got back to me:
>
> I've seen this error before and believe it was all fixed up in Bricolage 2.0.1. Can you get them to ok an upgrade? Should be just bug fixes if going from 2.0.0.

Yes. 2.0.1 is strongly recommended.

> I think it was triggered due to an updated net::ssh module.

Yes. I actually rewrote most of the SFTP stuff for 2.0.1. It was a bit of a mess…

Best,

David