So, is this project dead? Or are all you developers just busy bees behind the scenes. Inquiring minds want to know!

Best,

David
Re: Project Status? [ In reply to ]
Not dead! Gearing up for an autumn of awesome!

Something like that, anyhow.

Beginning to see a few TUITs down the road,

Bret

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
Re: Project Status? [ In reply to ]
Echoing Bret: it's gearing up to be an outstanding October.

I was just thinking how nice it would be to have a 2.0.1 release and was browsing the bug list...

On Oct 01 2010, at 12:43 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> So, is this project dead? Or are all you developers just busy bees behind the scenes. Inquiring minds want to know!
>
> Best,
>
> David

===
Greg Heo
software developer
416.826.7630
Re: Project Status? [ In reply to ]
For some reason I didn't get David's original e-mail. Odd.

> So, is this project dead? Or are all you developers just busy bees behind the scenes. Inquiring minds want to know!

Well, I filed a bug in late August.

I've spent the last couple months launching a new Bric 2 site, which has kept me busy. I'll post it to the user list in a couple days. I also have a few bugs to file.

That's kept me busy, but I have been doing some work on the things I said I'd do for the next bigish release. I'll start posting more on that this month.

Also, I believe Phillip and I need to get together to work on some documentation.

-Matt