--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: Sanity check: "Permissions" button does nothing from User Group Profile page [ In reply to ]
On Feb 10, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:
> Quick sanity check:
>
> + Bricolage 1.11.2
> + Visit the User Group Profile page (Admin > System > Groups > Click "Edit" on the Story Editors group)
> + Clicking "Permissions" does nothing
>
> Can someone confirm this before I submit a bug report.

In 1.11.3, this works just fine for me. I get a page titled "Story Editors Permissions," with radio buttons to set user group permissions. Perhaps this bug was fixed in 1.11.3?

Best,
Waldo

---
Virginia Quarterly Review
One West Range, Box 400223
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4223
434-243-4995
Re: Sanity check: "Permissions" button does nothing from User Group Profile page [ In reply to ]
On 10-Feb-10, at 3:45 PM, Waldo Jaquith wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:
>> Quick sanity check:
>>
>> + Bricolage 1.11.2
>> + Visit the User Group Profile page (Admin > System > Groups >
>> Click "Edit" on the Story Editors group)
>> + Clicking "Permissions" does nothing
>>
>> Can someone confirm this before I submit a bug report.
>
> In 1.11.3, this works just fine for me. I get a page titled "Story
> Editors Permissions," with radio buttons to set user group
> permissions. Perhaps this bug was fixed in 1.11.3?
>
> Best,
> Waldo

Confirmed: appears to work in 1.11.3. :-)

Thanks Waldo!

Phillip.