Subject: getting involved in GSoC 2010
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:31:23 -0800
From: Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net>
To: tpf-gsoc@googlegroups.com

I haven't seen any discussion yet specifically to the Perl community being
involved in the Google Summer of Code 2010, but Google seems to have some
processes setup for mentor organizations to register and associated deadlines
like, although most of anything I can find about GSOC still talks about the 2009
version. The following forward was posted in
google-summer-of-code-mentors-list@googlegroups.com a few days ago. -- Darren Duncan