h/t plasmasturm.ort

Best

David
Never Use a Warning When you Mean Undo [ In reply to ]
Would anyone like to take on killing off our "Are you sure you want to
delete that?" warnings?

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/neveruseawarning

h/t plasmasturm.ort

Best

David
Re: Never Use a Warning When you Mean Undo [ In reply to ]
On 25-Apr-09, at 8:57 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> Would anyone like to take on killing off our "Are you sure you want
> to delete that?" warnings?
>
> http://www.alistapart.com/articles/neveruseawarning

Would love see that AJAX "undo" feature, but I feel it's a wee bit
beyond what I can commit to (pun intended) anytime soon.

Matt's UI team, maybe?

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com