--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: Import Bugzilla bugs into Lighthouse [ In reply to ]
On Apr 19, 2009, at 7:41 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> Would this be helpful?
> http://github.com/loe/lighthouse-bugzilla-importer/tree/master

I would think so. Are you volunteering to do it? ;-P

David
Re: Import Bugzilla bugs into Lighthouse [ In reply to ]
On 20-Apr-09, at 2:01 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> On Apr 19, 2009, at 7:41 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:
>
>> Would this be helpful?
>> http://github.com/loe/lighthouse-bugzilla-importer/tree/master
>
> I would think so. Are you volunteering to do it? ;-P

I can give it a try, sure. Do we have a Lighthouse account yet?

Re: Import Bugzilla bugs into Lighthouse [ In reply to ]
On Apr 20, 2009, at 8:29 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> I can give it a try, sure. Do we have a Lighthouse account yet?

No.

David
Re: Import Bugzilla bugs into Lighthouse [ In reply to ]
Phillip Smith wrote:

> On 20-Apr-09, at 2:01 AM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
>
>> On Apr 19, 2009, at 7:41 AM, Phillip Smith wrote:
>>
>>> Would this be helpful?
>>> http://github.com/loe/lighthouse-bugzilla-importer/tree/master
>>
>> I would think so. Are you volunteering to do it? ;-P
>

> I can give it a try, sure. Do we have a Lighthouse account yet?

We host the current bricolage bugzilla server so if there's anything that
would make it easier for you then let me know. An SQL dump of the DB for
example ?

regards,

Paul

--
Paul Orrock Digital Craftsmen
Lead SysAdmin www.digitalcraftsmen.net
Re: Import Bugzilla bugs into Lighthouse [ In reply to ]
On 22-Apr-09, at 4:21 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> Phillip Smith wrote:

>>> I would think so. Are you volunteering to do it? ;-P
>> I can give it a try, sure. Do we have a Lighthouse account yet?
>
> We host the current bricolage bugzilla server so if there's anything
> that would make it easier for you then let me know. An SQL dump of
> the DB for example ?

Thanks for the offer Paul. It looks like I'm able to export XML
directly from Bugzilla, which is all the script above supposedly
requires. However, I haven't managed to get it to work yet! (Contacted
the author and await an updated version that supposedly has some
debugging and other helpful bits).

Re: Import Bugzilla bugs into Lighthouse [ In reply to ]
On 22-Apr-09, at 4:21 AM, Paul Orrock wrote:

> Phillip Smith wrote:

>>> I would think so. Are you volunteering to do it? ;-P
>> I can give it a try, sure. Do we have a Lighthouse account yet?
>
> We host the current bricolage bugzilla server so if there's anything
> that would make it easier for you then let me know. An SQL dump of
> the DB for example ?

Actually, if you could export a .csv file for me, that would be super.
Maybe:

* One with open bugs
* One with closed bugs

Or just all in one, but where I can sort by status or what-have-you.

Many, many, thanks in advance (I tried to get all "open" bugs, or "all
bugs," from Bugzilla with no luck).

Phillip.