Hi ho,

A little behind schedule (*cough, cough*), but hoping y'all can give
this a quick once over:
http://preview.bricolage.cc/news/2009/04/06/

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: The Output Channel for Spring 2009 -- Please proof [ In reply to ]
Hi Phillip,

Thanks for this! Apparently there's been a lot going on.

I like this a lot, except that my name only has one "t." :)

Nitpickingly selfish,

Bret

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 23:37 -0300, Phillip Smith wrote:
> Hi ho,
>
> A little behind schedule (*cough, cough*), but hoping y'all can give
> this a quick once over:
> http://preview.bricolage.cc/news/2009/04/06/
>
> Phillip.
>
> --
> Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
> www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com

--
Bret Dawson
Producer
RE: The Output Channel for Spring 2009 -- Please proof [ In reply to ]
Also, in the section about generating Excel Documents, the sentence "This could very useful if your site presents tabular ..." seems to be missing a 'be', as in "This could be very useful if your site presents tabular ...".

Re: The Output Channel for Spring 2009 -- Please proof [ In reply to ]
On Apr 5, 2009, at 7:37 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> A little behind schedule (*cough, cough*), but hoping y'all can give
> this a quick once over:
> http://preview.bricolage.cc/news/2009/04/06/

Thanks Phillip, as usual.

> the Bricolite source code should be available soon

If we move Bricolage to GitHub, it would be pretty simple to just host
Bricolite there, too. Not to mention a template repository.

> Gossamer Threads was engaged to do a series of enhancements

Maybe Gossamer Threads does, but I don't "do" a series of
enhancements. I "implement" and "contribute" them. :-)

> So he recently wrote a new method in
> Bric::Biz::Asset::Business::Media::Image to the old thumbnail.mc and
> similar

I think you left out a "similar" there. But then you'd have two.

Also, check with David Beaudet on whether you can mention the NGA,
since, formally, the NGA doesn't use Bricolage. Formally, a large,
well-known art museum uses it.

Awesome, thanks!

David