http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?gsoc_2009_projects can have Bric
related projects added to it.

-- Darren Duncan
Re: GSOC 2009 [ In reply to ]
Hi ho,

Apologies for the slow response. Contrary to popular opinion that I
had fallen into a deep pit of despair after getting the news that
Bricolage didn't make it into GSOC this year, I was actually enjoying
a few days off. :-)

David and I were in touch with Jonathan Leto of The Perl Foundation
shortly after we heard the news and his response is below. I'll be
adding our projects to their project list asap this week (today /
tomorrow) and we'll see how it goes from there.

Phillip.

--
Phillip Smith // Simplifier of Technology // COMMUNITY BANDWIDTH
www.communitybandwidth.ca // www.phillipadsmith.com
Re: GSOC 2009 [ In reply to ]
On 25-Mar-09, at 1:08 PM, Phillip Smith wrote:

> David and I were in touch with Jonathan Leto of The Perl Foundation
> shortly after we heard the news and his response is below. I'll be
> adding our projects to their project list asap this week (today /
> tomorrow) and we'll see how it goes from there.

Quick update:

* I've updated their projects list with a bit more information.
* I've provided Jonathan with some bullet points for the TPF's GSOC
flyer
* I've added those of you who offered to be mentors to the TPF mentors
page and listed Bricolage as the project you're interested in mentoring.

Crossing fingers. :-)