Mailing List Archive

guide to wackamole
Hi,
I am not able to understand some particular fields in configuration file
of wackamole. Is there any good users guide to do that.

I am even not aware of basic functionality or functional internals of
wackamole. Will someone please help in getting that.

Thank You,
--
...Miline
"There is no place like 127.0.0.1"

, ,
/ \
((__-^^-,-^^-__))
`-_---' `---_-'
`--|o` 'o|--'
\ ` /
): :(
:o_o:
"-"

Re: guide to wackamole [ In reply to ]
On Sep 7, 2005, at 6:45 AM, Milind Dumbare wrote:

> Hi,
> I am not able to understand some particular fields in configuration
> file
> of wackamole. Is there any good users guide to do that.
>
> I am even not aware of basic functionality or functional internals of
> wackamole. Will someone please help in getting that.

I just posted my ApacheCon 2002 tutorial presentation notes on my
blog: http://www.lethargy.org/~jesus/

Those have a pretty detailed exploration of Wackamole.

Best regards,

Theo

// Theo Schlossnagle
// Principal Engineer -- http://www.omniti.com/~jesus/