Mailing List Archive

/etc/ld.so.conf syntax, 1.x vs 2.0.0 wackamole.conf syntax
Theo,
Many thanks in the reply. The strange thing is that I don't recall ever
having to do this before, but you're right that /etc/usr/lib is not in my
/etc/ld.so.conf path. Do you know the syntax for multiple paths? Right now
only /usr/kerberos/lib is in there. Sorry for the off-topic question.

Fortunately just to get things "up and running" I recalled that I was
using much older versions (from March, 2002). I installed Spread and
Wackamole from then and it worked just fine.

One last question as I'm comparing my wackamole.conf file for Wackamole
1.x to the 2.0.0: there are a ton of syntax changes. Can you give me the
equivalent of this 1.x config in 2.0.0 format?

vip 192.168.254.41
of 192.168.254.41-42
router 192.168.254.125
bcast 192.168.254.255
netmask 255.255.255.0
interface eth0

Mainly, I don't know what the significance of en0 and en1 is. Would the
above equate to:

Prefer { eth0:192.168.254.41/24 }

VirtualInterfaces {
{ en0:192.168.254.41/24 }