Mailing List Archive

Having a terrible time build wackamole_CVS_200203211357 on
That's not a problem. The servers will be configured on their own isolated
VLAN and the only layer 3 access will be to a firewall. So long as it
doesn't melt our switch, I think we'll be ok. If it does melt the switch,
Cisco will replace it in a day anyway ;-p

Jason Roysdon, CCDP/CCNP:Security, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+
Public email : jroysdon@hotmail.com
Homepage : http://jason.roysdon.net/

PS: Don't use a subject like that looks like spam, as your message will end
up in my junk filter and never be read.

>From: Yair Amir <yairamir@cnds.jhu.edu>
>Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:23:23 -0400
>
>As we indicated a few weeks ago:
>If someone provides access to the environment we can have a look.
>
>I am sure Aashima can call you sometime to set access. Bare in mind
>these programs really play with the IP addresses, so make sure your
>network will not get crazy because of that (our does sometimes when we
>debug).
>
> :) Yair.
>
>Jason> I've emailed this to Yair and Aashima, but I figured I'd post it on
>the list
>Jason> in case this makes it to them any faster, plus just let the rest of
>you know
>Jason> my intentions. My original email to Dr. Amir:
<snip>