Mailing List Archive

byRandom doesn't work with 2 servers
Having seen no answer on this issue we can probably conclude that
this is so well known that nobody dare to answer ;-) or that it's a side
effect widly accepted without the need for solution?!

???

Lionel

byRandom doesn't work with 2 servers [ In reply to ]
I was having a very similar problem.

Check the apache logs, if it is trying to access the file /index.html
instead of /path/to/www/index.html, than I was having the same problem.
Search the mail list archives for similar problems.

What was happening for me was apache was segfaulting every few requests. I
never came up with a good solution/workaround, and eventually resorted to
rebuilding the machine.