Mailing List Archive

[mod_backhand-users] New Debian Package: i386 only, testing, pre-release.
--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

Hello everyone.

I have prepared the next version of the Debian package of mod_backhand 1.2.=
1.=20
I haven't put it into the Debian archive yet: if anyone here is brave enough
(more to do with my packaging problems, because Theo's code is perfect ;) )=
,=20
you can grab it from:
http://www.james.rcpt.to/programs/debian/dists/sid/binary-i386/web/

I have only compiled i386: all other arches will come from the Debian=20
auto builder system (a.k.a. Katie). Please let me know your results if you=
=20
choose to try this; if all is well, I'll upload befor ethe end of the week.

Yours,

James

--=20
James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to