Mailing List Archive

[mod_backhand-users] Only CGI´s work!
Hello, and thankyou to those of you who took the time to answer...

I installed backhand in my cluster of RH 7.1 Linux machines, with the Apache
that comes with them.
if in any machine I do name/backhand-status/ they respond acordingly (i.e I
get a list of the other machines)

The CGI´s ARE redirected, that works fine too. But If I want to redirect
simple HTML or PHP files, it never redirects, it always gets the same file
from the same server!! Is this how it is meant to work? I use the
Virtualhosts directive to map different names into the same IP´s ... but
with or withoout the CGI´s work and the HTML don´t!

Thankyou once again for nay help.

P.D Daniel, I tried what you said, but didn´t work for me...