"backhand" is cgi files! Can anyone kindly help with a sample <Directory>
for serving php or plain html files?

Thanking you in advance...

[mod_backhand-users] Backhand for research [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 03:52 PM, Mauricio Hernandez wrote:
> I just installed Backhand in a small Linux cluster, but All I am able
> to "backhand" is cgi files! Can anyone kindly help with a sample
> <Directory> for serving php or plain html files?

Scheduled. Awaiting confirmation.

--
Theo Schlossnagle
1024D/82844984/95FD 30F1 489E 4613 F22E 491A 7E88 364C 8284 4984
[mod_backhand-users] Backhand for research [ In reply to ]
on the master machine, put in
<Directory "/path/to/files">
Backhand byAge
Backhand byRandom
Backhand byLogWindow
Backhand byLoad
</Directory>

and make sure both machines have the same virtual sites set up.
I think this is right, I just set it up myself last weekend :)

[mod_backhand-users] Backhand for research [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 11:26 AM, Theo Schlossnagle wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 03:52 PM, Mauricio Hernandez wrote:
>> I just installed Backhand in a small Linux cluster, but All I am able
>> to "backhand" is cgi files! Can anyone kindly help with a sample
>> <Directory> for serving php or plain html files?
>
> Scheduled. Awaiting confirmation.

Ignore me. My email reader confused me. Or I confused me. Anyway,
this response was not for this message.
[mod_backhand-users] Backhand for research [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Theo Schlossnagle wrote:

> On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 11:26 AM, Theo Schlossnagle wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 13, 2001, at 03:52 PM, Mauricio Hernandez wrote:
> >> I just installed Backhand in a small Linux cluster, but All I am able
> >> to "backhand" is cgi files! Can anyone kindly help with a sample
> >> <Directory> for serving php or plain html files?
> >
> > Scheduled. Awaiting confirmation.
>
> Ignore me. My email reader confused me. Or I confused me. Anyway,
> this response was not for this message.

;-) For a second there I was thinking to myself, "Phew, that Theo guy
sure is organized. Only thing missing from his response was an incident
ticket number."
[mod_backhand-users] Backhand for research [ In reply to ]
Hi Theo,

> > Scheduled. Awaiting confirmation.
>
> Ignore me. My email reader confused me. Or I confused me. Anyway,
> this response was not for this message.

Neither I nor (so I hope) anyone else will ignore you.

As you are one of the fastest answerers and problem solvers.

Thanks, just because!

Harro