virtual IP gets assigned to another host (host B), but is not removed from
host A. The result is having two different hosts with the same IP in a
network, and that's not too good.

Is this a configuration issue or the intended behaviour of wackamole?

If not, I suggest adding code to remove all virtual IP adresses assigned
from wackamole when terminating the wackamole process itself.

Thanks
Martin Domig
[mod_backhand-users] Wackamole: Same IP on different hosts [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I am forwarding this message also to the Spread users list. If there will be more
interest in wackamole, we'll open another mailing list for it off the backhand page.

You have a very good point regarding removing all virtual IP addresses
assigned to wackamole when the process terminates.

Thanks,

:) Yair.