Mailing List Archive

[mod_backhand-users] Problem with apache core dumping
I am having trouble getting apache to load with the mod_backhand.c in the httpd.conf. I am using the httpd.conf.default that is made with the compile. The only thing I change is this:

<IfModule mod_backhand.c>
UnixSocketDir /var/backhand/backhand
MulticastStats 10.0.0.2 10.0.255.255:4445 #Change here
AcceptStats 10.0.0.0/16 # Change here
<Location "/backhand/">
SetHandler backhand-handler
</Location>
</IfModule>

With this config I run "apachectl start" and I get:

Segmentation fault - core dumped
/var/backhand/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

If I remark out the "AddModule mod_backhand.c" line apache/httpd will start. Thanks in advance for any help.

Get the official Your Mom T-Shirts!
http://www.yourmom.com/ym/mail/t.asp