HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:52:23 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) balanced_by_mod_backhand/1.0.9pre1 PHP/3.0.16
mod_perl/1.22
Connection: close

which is then followed by the expected content.

This only occurs on URL's which are handled exclusively by a mod_perl
response handler.

The other thing that I am noticing is that when using the backhand-test
script to test redirection, when redirection occurs, the address for the
host that it claims I have connected to is wrong. It returns the IP
address of _my_ machine, the one that is making the request, as the server
that handled the request. This, of course, is not correct.

Thoughts?

Kirk Haines