Mailing List Archive

conf for non replicated data on servers
Users,

I have 4 systems with mod_backhand on all of them.
I want to place different data(dynamic) on all four
servers.
Now the DNS resolves the domain name to one of
these four IP addresses. Suppose a request for
first.vision.com/about/index.html is sent to one
system on which the data is not present. Then this
system should
remove itself from the list of servers so that the
request may be directed to some other system. This
process goes on till the actual system with the
content
gets the request.

Please tell me how to configure this.
Should I use removeSelf or HTTPRedirectToIP ?

Please tell any better way to solve this problem.

Thanks
Ravi Kumar