Mailing List Archive

Mod_backhand port 80/443
Hey there,

Could anyone explain the method mod_backhand uses to detect which port
apache is using? As far as I can see, it seems to use the last one mention
in the config file. Basically, on the stats page, if I enable SSL on my
apache's, they get detected on port 443... Which obviously breaks things
horribly when you mix it with virtual hosts ;)

So, the good news is that I managed to work around it by just making sure
that "Listen 80" appears AFTER "Listen 443" in my config.

On to my question; can anyone point me in the right direction if I was
looking to patch the mod_backhand code to give port 80 preference.

Cheers,

Bryan.