Thanks

Best regards
vlady
mod_backhand & Apache 2.0 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I asked this awhile ago, here is the latest response:

Iman

Check out this posting. It's a forward of an older posting on the
mailing
list. I had asked the same question many months ago. To the best of my
knowledge no progress has been made on providing backhand in Apache 2.0.

The only thing I would add to this message is, if / when this work is
done
in Apache 2.0 it should also make the mod backhand directives
"controllable"
with mod_rewrite. With the new design of Apache this may be a built in
/
freebie (Apache chains). If not, it should definetely be an added
capability. This would provide extreme flexibility.

Later
Rob