I want to apply mod_backhand to my apache web server, which is run on
RedHat Linux 7.2. But, there is no ample document about configuration of
clustering of
apache web servers.
Now, in my situation, I want to cluster 2 apache web server (1.3.26), which
is mod_backhand enabled. How can I do the clustering?
Thanks&regards
zhou J. Y
about clustering of 2 apache web servers [ In reply to ]
Hi Zhou,

The best place to start would be looking at the ApacheCon April 2001
presentation located at:

http://www.backhand.org/ApacheCon2001/US/backhand_presentation.pdf

This explains and gives examples of how backhand works and how to configure
it.

If you have any questions after that, then feel free to shoot the list an
email.

-.mag