el7 . Much appreciate it .

Best Regards
Milorad

Re: new nvidia long term 340.32 [ In reply to ]
On 20/08/14 07:06, Stephen Collier wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll download it and it should build later today or midnight.
Stephen

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network

-------- Original message -------- From: "mo.ucina" Date:20/08/2014 8:47 AM (GMT+10:00) To: ATrpms user list ,Collier Family Subject: new nvidia long term 340.32
Hello Stephen,

When time permits can you please push out the new nvidia long 340.32 for
el7 . Much appreciate it .

Best Regards
Milorad
Thanks Appreciate it . Any issues with building the kernel module ?

Best Regards

Milorad
Re: new nvidia long term 340.32 [ In reply to ]
On 24/08/2014 5:23 pm, mo.ucina wrote:

> On 20/08/14 07:06, Stephen Collier wrote:
>> Thanks for the heads up. I'll download it and it should build later
>> today or midnight.
>>
>> Stephen
>>

>> Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network

I have moved the build server to an el7 server and there were some
issues with nvidia under mock but I think they are all solved. The
kernel module is built now - it was the problem. They all build
automatically now. There appears to be a new mythtv build as well.

Cheers
Stephen