is a new kernel out , nvidia 340.24 would go well with a new kmdl . Much
thanks

Milorad

Re: libavfilter4 [ In reply to ]
It should build tonight. I'll explain what the problem is bit later
Stephen

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network

We seem to have a small dependency issue with libavfilter4 requiring
libass.so.4 , however all the other packages have been built against
libass.so.5 . When you get some time can you re-build libavfilter4 to
take libass.so.5 as well . This would then allow for the myth packages
-9 to go in smoothly . Also I do not want to bother you too much , there

Re: libavfilter4 [ In reply to ]
On 26/07/2014 7:35 pm, Stephen Collier wrote:
> It should build tonight. I'll explain what the problem is bit later
> Stephen
>

> Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S4 on the Telstra 4G network

There was an update at atrpms to directfb - it changed the library
version. There was also an incompatible library update to libass at epel
which was unsigned. I recompiled it and signed it. I recompiled the
affected programs but didn't update version. ffmpeg was affected as was
mytharchive. Both need rpm -e --nodeps ffmpeg and then reininstall them
which should fix the problem. I will do a version update next time. The
nvidia update for el7 failed as I am pulling the updates through a squid
proxy which is not making the el7 metadata stale causing problems. I've
disabled the proxy for el7 so it should update now.

Stephen
Re: libavfilter4 [ In reply to ]
There are some packages unsigned in Epel, and a lot of broken dependencies

You can just install then using in mock, even without signature, and
rebuild your packages.

I have rebuilt quite some packages myself, but I gave up myth a long time
ago... I use xbmc...

My packages are here:

http://orion.lcg.ufrj.br/RPMS/myrpms-el7-x86_64/lcgrpms/