Subject: [exim-announce] openssl vulnerability
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 11:48:10 +0100
From: Jeremy Harris <jgh@wizmail.org>
To: exim-announce@exim.org

Users of openssl, including exim built with openssl, should be
aware of the recently announced vulnerability called "heartbleed".

Details here: http://heartbleed.com/

This is serious enough to require revocation of certificates
and generation of new ones.
--
Jeremy Harris

Re: Fwd: [exim-announce] openssl vulnerability [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Gordon Dickens <gordon@dickens.com> wrote:
> This is huge and serious. We need an update to exim 4.82 ASAP for all releases...

Why? All you need is an openssl update and to restart exim unless exim
was stupidly statically linked with openssl.

-Dave