[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# exit

Re: ATrpms repo status? [ In reply to ]
On 3/13/2014 8:35 AM, BIRD Neil wrote:
> What's the current state of affairs for ATrpms? There doesn't seem to have been much activity since January (either on the list, or the repo., e.g., missing el6.5-i386, F20-x64 updates but not i386).
>
> Is there still life in it?

Good question. Interested users want to know. :)

Personally for myself I dropped i386 usage with my shift from el5 to el6.

Re: ATrpms repo status? [ In reply to ]
I really cannot answer this question. I had to build myself most of the
packages for F20, either x86_64 or i686. Some of the dependencies were also
too old and had to be upgraded first. A lot of work, but I have a usable
and very stable installation now...

I do not know what are Axel's plans. Only him can state the fate of the
site.