Mailing List Archive

nvidia drivers - 319.23
Hello Paulo,

The long lived rev has gone up to 319.23 . Have you tried this version ,
they have a few bug fixes in there . Perhaps hey have fixed divx
decoding issue .

Best Regards

Milorad

Re: nvidia drivers - 319.23 [ In reply to ]
I tried and vdpau did not change for me.
Something is not being initialized, because if I try several
times then suddenly it works (maybe one in five tries).
I have two monitors, and I do not know if this fact has anything to do
with the problem. The 310 series worked much better for me ...

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
DCC - UFRJ