From: O&M Ugarcina <mo.ucina@gmail.com>
To: ATrpms user list <atrpms-users@ATrpms.net>,Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net>
Subject: [ATrpms-users] Has anyone got recent myth 26 rpms for el6.3 64 to share?

Hello Guys,

Just wandering has anyone built/compiled recently myth 26 for rhel 6.3
64bits  . I have upgraded my system last year in Dec to myth 26 , thanks
to Stephen for the rpms, and was wandering if anyone has more recent
version with latest updates . I would also like to build my own rpms ,
and would be grateful for some information on the dependencies as well
as the procedure to update the srpm from the myth git repository . Do we
know if atrpms will be hosting any myth .26 rpms for el6 ?

Best Regards

Milorad

Re: Has anyone got recent myth 26 rpms for el6.3 64 to share? [ In reply to ]
they have been dropped to
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/98547397/mythtv-0.26.el6.x86_64.rpms.tar.gz

this tar contains all the rpms. tar -xvzf filename to extract.

Cheers
Stephen

Re: Has anyone got recent myth 26 rpms for el6.3 64 to share? [ In reply to ]
On 16/02/13 22:42, Collier Family wrote:
> they have been dropped to
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/98547397/mythtv-0.26.el6.x86_64.rpms.tar.gz
>
> this tar contains all the rpms. tar -xvzf filename to extract.
>
> Cheers
> Stephen

Much thanks for your help Stephen . RPMs installed perfectly and working
well.

Best Regards

Milorad