Mailing List Archive

Mythtv 0.26 for Fedora 17 x64 ?
It seems there still aren't Mythtv 0.26 pacakges fro Fedora 17 x64
available. I see posts about this back in Oct. Axel -- can we kick the build
server to make those ?

Re: Mythtv 0.26 for Fedora 17 x64 ? [ In reply to ]
On January 19, 2013 you said:

>It seems there still aren't Mythtv 0.26 pacakges fro Fedora 17 x64

I finally have a build that seems to work, mostly. I used the version
of 0.26-fixes from git as of
9 Feb 2013 and added 4 patches.

Two patches from David Osguthorpe to allow commercial flagging to work
on most files.

One patch to disable the 1088 to 1080 scaling that eliminates a green line
on the bottom of HDPVR recordings but adds a line at the top of every recording.

One patch to revert the reverted patch that eliminates jumpy HDPVR
playback. I think
this causes issues with BBC playback, however.

I can provide more info or upload srpms. They will take some work as I
have a few changes
for myself that are not useful to others.

Mark