Mailing List Archive

Re: Fw: latest cuda rhel6 x86_64 requires nvidia-graphics302.17-kmdl update
Hi Markus,

my community subscriptions for ATrpms expired and the renewal process takes a while. :/
I hope any day soon to get access again to the fresh packages and
rebuild all kmdls.

Until then you can rebuilt the bits you need yourself with

yum install atrpms-rpm-config kernel-devel
<download the src.rpms you need the kmdls for>
<boot into the kernel you need the kmdls for>
rpmbuild --rebuild ....src.rpm

You can also build for non-running kernels by passing matching
arguments, but this is the easiest way to build them.

Sorry for the inconvenience! :/

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: Fw: latest cuda rhel6 x86_64 requires nvidia-graphics302.17-kmdl update [ In reply to ]
Around about 19/07/12 09:35, Axel Thimm typed ...
> my community subscriptions for ATrpms expired and the renewal process
> takes a while. :/

Glad you're OK!

> You can also build for non-running kernels by passing matching
> arguments, but this is the easiest way to build them.

What would the args. be, for reference? I went to rebuild the nvidia
kmdls a few weekends ago, but couldn't be bothered (!) to reboot into the
new kernel just to try it.

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature