Mailing List Archive

myth 25 beta test results

Re: myth 25 beta test results [ In reply to ]
Make sure you remove all the mythtv-0.24 rpms.

rpm -qa |grep myth |grep 0.24

If you see any 0.24 listed, you are in trouble with both 0.25 and 0.24
versions installed.

You can feed the output of the cmd above into 'rpm --erase --nodeps'

When I did yum update mythtv after changing the repo to bleeding, the wrong
thing happened and it left 0.24 stuff behind. I had to remove the 0.24
myth stuff first, then do a yum install mythtv again. After that, myth ran
fine both the backend and frontend.