Silicon Mechanics: http://www.siliconmechanics.com/
Blade Servers: http://www.siliconmechanics.com/c292/blade-server.php
1U Servers: http://www.siliconmechanics.com/c272/1u-server.php
Re: courier [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Mar 13, 2004 at 02:40:23AM -0800, Chris Petersen wrote:
> I've been compiling/using courier-mta for a couple of years now.
> Anyway, thought it might be yet another good suggestion for inclusion in
> atrpms. compile is real easy - it builds straight from the tarball.

Thanks, that would be nice. Note that kde-redhat has courier-imap, and we
should coordinate to avoid any clashes/overlaps.

You also had some other nice rpms you wanted to contribute, do you
want to place them somewhere I can download them from?

Longterm I'd like to make the build/contribution system of ATrpms
subversion based, so that co-maintainers can submit/edit specfiles
directly themselves.

I have setup subversion repos under http://devel.atrpms.net/svn/test1
to test3 to play with (viewcvs is under http://devel.atrpms.net/viewcvs).
Anyone interested can send me a username/password pair to get write
access.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net