Mailing List Archive

download.atrpms.net (experimental)
Hi,

I have started to move atrpms and apt to a common download location,
download.atrpms.net. The current structure ist open for discussion and
should not be considered final (which is why I will not yet change
the atrpms-config-package to point there). atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de
does point for manual download to download.atrpms.net.

I hope there are not too many bugs in the page creation
introduced. Let me know, what you think of the new
production/testing/experimental splitup (with extra repos like
graveyard/other) replacing the stable/good/testing/bleeding/obsoleted
tagging.

Also binary rpms, srpms and debuginfo have been put in separate top
level directories to ease mirroring. srpms and debuginfo are seldom
used and thus allowing mirrors to skip them and point to the master
site makes mirror admins more happy (I hope ;). It also eases the task
of local mirrors where one will also be mostly interested in the
binary rpms.

I intend to merge redhat os/updates and the mirrored repos (FreshRPMS
etc.) into the same structure, maybe even I will create a new section
with all of them in there.
--
Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de