Mailing List Archive

Re: mythtv-backend dependency
On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 07:50:59PM -0600, Jesse Perkins wrote:
> This is to let you know that the rpm mythtv-backend should be dependent upon
> the mythtv-frontend rpm. Mythtv-frontend installs the default theme "blue"
> and mythtvsetup (included in mythtv-backend) requires that theme to run.

Sorry for the late reply. I guess mythtvsetup and the theme should be
split into their own packages and dependencies rearranged.

Thanks for the report!
--
Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de
Re: mythtv-backend dependency [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 09:56:52AM +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 07:50:59PM -0600, Jesse Perkins wrote:
> > This is to let you know that the rpm mythtv-backend should be dependent upon
> > the mythtv-frontend rpm. Mythtv-frontend installs the default theme "blue"
> > and mythtvsetup (included in mythtv-backend) requires that theme to run.
>
> Sorry for the late reply. I guess mythtvsetup and the theme should be
> split into their own packages and dependencies rearranged.

This has been done for the latest CVS builds.

http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/fc1/myth-cvs/

Use at your own risk. ;)
--
Axel.Thimm@physik.fu-berlin.de