Mailing List Archive

new fedora-17 python packages
Hi,

I have been having problems updating to the new python packages in f17,
because PIL and python-MythTV requires /bin/python2.7 (I assume the new
packages provides /usr/bin/python2.7).

I got rid of this problem by just rebuilding PIL from src.rpm - no
update to new version or anything. I have not tried the same with mythtv
src.rpm (too may -devel packages), but assume it will be the same there.

So please rebuild PIL and mythtv for f17.

Regards,
Kim

--> Processing Dependency: /bin/python2.7 for package:
python-MythTV-0.25.2-287.fc17.x86_64
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: python-MythTV-0.25.2-287.fc17.x86_64 (@atrpms)
Requires: /bin/python2.7
Removing: python-2.7.3-6.fc17.x86_64 (@updates-testing)
Not found
Updated By: python-2.7.3-7.2.fc17.x86_64 (updates)
Not found
You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest