Mailing List Archive

Re: 0.25-rc released
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 06:43:07AM -0400, Brian Long wrote:
> Looks like 0.25 release candidate has been released...

Thanks for the info! It will not be that different for the current
packages in bleeding, I wonder whether to push another update soon, or
wait until the weekend of 24/25, so more bits are in place.

Opinions?

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Re: 0.25-rc released [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@atrpms.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 06:43:07AM -0400, Brian Long wrote:
> > Looks like 0.25 release candidate has been released...
>
> Thanks for the info! It will not be that different for the current
> packages in bleeding, I wonder whether to push another update soon, or
> wait until the weekend of 24/25, so more bits are in place.

I'm not using 0.25 yet as I planned to wait for the final release or a few
weeks afterward when more bugs are found & fixed. :-) I need to try to
keep the WAF high. I noticed the release notes document the logfile
changes another user posted about.

/Brian/
Re: 0.25-rc released [ In reply to ]
On 19/03/2012 11:30, Axel Thimm wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 06:43:07AM -0400, Brian Long wrote:
>> Looks like 0.25 release candidate has been released...
>
> Thanks for the info! It will not be that different for the current
> packages in bleeding, I wonder whether to push another update soon, or
> wait until the weekend of 24/25, so more bits are in place.
>
> Opinions?

Build -rc so any comments can go straight back to the Myth developers
instead of there being any chance of a query over what your build is.

Just my $0.02, or less because I won't be trying either.

Cheers,

John.