Mailing List Archive

help pointers -- ubuntu apache for subdir apps
Hi.

Have a couple of test apps that I want to setup and run as "subdir" apps.

ie
http://1.2.3.4/app1
http://1.2.3.4/app2

the dir tree example would be
/var/www/html/app1
/var/www/html/app2

app1 would be a "laravel/php"
app2 would be a nodejs/npm app...

I have no clue as to how to implement the node app using apache. I
managed to get a test of it running on a windows 10 box, and want to
get it running on the ubuntu system.

I'm assuming mods to the httpd.conf files need to be made.
as well as possible .htaccess file mods/creation
as well as possible mod_rewrite

I'm more than willing to provide access to the ubuntu/digitalocean
instance. it's a throw-away. it can easily be rebuilt.

any help/pointers greatly appreciated. I've seen/tried a few different
things from different articles, but I'm obviously not getting
something!

thanks