server?

# httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.4.57 (IUS)
Server built: Apr 7 2023 14:49:47
# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
#

Please guide me. Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal
Re: Enable two way SSL on Apache httpd web server. [ In reply to ]
El vie, 18 ago 2023 a las 3:24, Kaushal Shriyan (<kaushalshriyan@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I am running Apache httpd version: Apache/2.4.57 on CentOS Linux
> release 7.9.2009 (Core). Is there a way to enable two way SSL on Apache web
> server?
>
> # httpd -v
> Server version: Apache/2.4.57 (IUS)
> Server built: Apr 7 2023 14:49:47
> # cat /etc/redhat-release
> CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)
> #
>
> Please guide me. Thanks in Advance.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Kaushal

Hello,

It is quite simple.

You just need basically two directives:

SSLVerifyClient require
and
SSLCACertificateFile /path/to/list-of-cas.crt

In this second directives you just need to add the root CA/s of the CA that
signs your client certificates.

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project
Re: Enable two way SSL on Apache httpd web server. [ In reply to ]
Alec passed away May 24th. please delete all future emails

Sincerely Pattie Burgess
Regards ... Alec

Re: Enable two way SSL on Apache httpd web server. [ In reply to ]
Pattie,

You will need to unsubscribe, then:

unsubscribe message from the same email address that you used to subscribe
to the list.