Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal
Re: Installing Apache httpd 2.4.57 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.7 (Ootpa). [ In reply to ]
On 2023-07-19 12:23, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.7 (Ootpa). I am following
> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html/deploying_different_types_of_servers/setting-apache-http-server_deploying-different-types-of-servers <https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html/deploying_different_types_of_servers/setting-apache-http-server_deploying-different-types-of-servers>
>
> I have installed epel repo but i was unable to install apache httpd
> 2.4.57 version.
> Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

[Disclaimer: I only have one server running RHEL8] The RHEL page you
cite is clear about Apache versions supported, and is at 2.4.37. not
2.4.57 that you say you are trying to install (and I can assure you that
2.4.37 installs without problems.) Secondly, EPEL is a Fedora
responsibility, not RH who are clear: "EPEL is *not* an official part of
the RHEL subscription or an official offering..." so I'm not sure what
you were trying to achieve.

HOWEVER, to try and be helpful, what and how *exactly* did you try for
apache2, and what *exactly* do the error logs say?

Paul