applet???????????

Please help me

Massimo Ciani
RE: image Theft [ In reply to ]
> The problem is that the link at image is from a .class java
applet???????????

[Please post in plain text]

It is completely at the discretion of the client whether or not a Referer
header will be sent. If you use the "combined" log format, you can check
your access log to see whether or not the client is sending this
information. If it is not, there is nothing you can do. The Referer header
was not designed for access control.

Joshua