Is this possible?

TIA,
Sean LeBlanc

RE: Apache + IIS - coexist? [ In reply to ]
> From: Sean LeBlanc [mailto:sean@nutros.com]

> Is it possible to have IIS and Apache co-exist on the same machine,
> utilizing some kind of virtual hosting, so
> that IIS can answer to, say, www.foo.com, and Apache can answer to
> www.bar.com? I know I could do this
> by using a different port number, but I want them BOTH to listen
> to port 80.
> Is this possible?

Only if you assign multiple IP addresses to your machine and have foo.com
and bar.com resolve to different IP addresses. Then you can use the Apache
Listen directive to tell it to grab only one IP address.

Joshua.

Re: Apache + IIS - coexist? [ In reply to ]
You could use different IP Addresses for each host.
You could also set up Apache as a reverse proxy for IIS: Apache would answer
its own requests and forwards those for foo.com to IIS

Daniel