Is there any other way to get this working? As of now, I just moved the index.html file into the document root directory and redirected it properly to the hd/ folder, but unfortunately, I am still getting some errors.

Like I said any help is appreciated.

Paul
RE: VirtualHost question (working but need tweeking) [ In reply to ]
> From: Paul Stephenson [mailto:PStephenson@ficgroup.com]

> http://helpdesk.domainname.com/hd and I am trying to get it to where
> you can just type http://helpdesk.domainname.com

[Please post in plain text.]

Just use something like

RedirectMatch ^/$ http://helpdesk.domainname.com/hd/

This will tell browsers who request the document root to make a new request
in with the /hd/ directory.

Joshua.

RE: VirtualHost question (working but need tweeking) [ In reply to ]
Nice, but does that just go in the VirtualHost block. As of now, I am assuming it does and will test it.

Thanks,

Paul

Re: VirtualHost question (working but need tweeking) [ In reply to ]
Why not use a search and replace utility to go through all
the files for you. Search for "hd/" and replace with "/".
"Search & Replace 98" is great (& free) if you can do this
on a Windows machine. If this is a UNIX machine I'm sure
there are similar tools to do this sort of thing. Text is
infinately mutable on UNIX systems if you know how to do
it.

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net