Mailing List Archive

Apache 2.0 and auth_ldap
I am trying to build auth_ldap with Apache 2.0.28. The archives had
something about downloading ldap with CVS. I downloaded httpd-ldap. It
wasn't clear in which directory I should put the code or how to build
it. How do I go about building from here?

I've tried top-level configure flags --with-ldap-include and
--with-ldap-lib with both the Netscape 4.1 library and OpenLdap that
have not worked. -I didn't seem to get set further down in the build
(srclib/apr-util). I tried setting by editing the Makefile and then
another thing broke.

Is 2.0 with auth_ldap too bleeding edge right now? Thanks for any
ideas...

Lloyd