Mailing List Archive

DAV Confusion
I am planning the move of a bunch of users from IIS on NT to
Apache on Linux.
Unfortunately, most of these users use VBScript for their pages so
I had to get ChiliSoft ASP running to handle that.
They also use Web Folders and Frontpage to manage their web sites.
I had configured mod_dav to allow the use of Web Folders but have seen
a lot of references to FrontPage Extensions. What is the difference in
Mod_Dav and FrontPage Extensions? Are they just different
implementations of the same Web DAV standard? Do they conflict with
each other?

Jason Joines
Registered Linux User #251714
http://counter.li.org