Hi there-

I was wondering, what modules come with the precompiled binaries of
Apache, specifically the ones for SunOS 2.5? Specifically, I'm
interested in the PHP module.

I'm not sure if I have the necessary privileges to compile Apache
with the module (or any module, for that matter).

Anyone know? Or anyone know how I can find out?

thanks!

RE: Precompiled Binaries for SunOS 2.5 [ In reply to ]
> From: bobbys [mailto:bobbys@mac.com]

> I was wondering, what modules come with the precompiled binaries of
> Apache, specifically the ones for SunOS 2.5? Specifically, I'm
> interested in the PHP module.

If you get binary from www.apache.org, then it only contains the modules
listed here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/index.html

You may be able to find a pre-compiled PHP module at http://www.php.net/

> I'm not sure if I have the necessary privileges to compile Apache
> with the module (or any module, for that matter).

You don't need any special privileges to compile apache. To run it on a
privileged port (ie 80), you will need root privileges.

Joshua.