Mailing List Archive

Setup Issue
I need to create folders accessible only by their owner.
For example, i need to have:

mystore/user1
mystore/user2

and User1 cannot see user2's files and user2 cannot see user1's files.

For some reason, my apache installation (1.3.xx on Win2000) doesn't work with the Require file-owner attribute for authorization.

It prompts me, but it won't let me through
I'm using an authfile of c:/testusers.txt that I created with htpasswd.
I can't ever get through though.
Using cygwin, I checked the owner of the file requested and it is correct,... who knows...

Anyhow, if someone has any insight as to how this can be done, please let me know

Trever M. Shick