Mailing List Archive

restricting groups with mod_ntlm
Hi,

I try to restrict access to my web pages with the rights based on NTLM,
by using mod_ntlm.so.
When I limit access with "Require valid-user" or "Require user ...", it
works perfectly.
But it doesn't seem to be working with directive "Require group".

There is a snippet of my httpd.conf
<Directory "D:/NTLM">

# need to be specified with Require directive
AuthType NTLM

# on = activate mod_ntlm
NTLMAuth on

# off = allow access control to be passed along to lower modules if
the UserID is not known to this module
NTLMAuthoritative on

#Require User ...
Require Group S_Comm_Tech_Service gemenos\Administrators

AllowOverride None
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

Could anyone help me ?
Thanks !

___/////// Duc-Tri VU
//---\\/// Developers Program Technical Manager
|| ////||/ GEMPLUS
||///__||__ Parc d'activites de Gemenos
||///--+--- BP100
/||//// || 13881 GEMENOS Cedex FRANCE