i hope This file will exist on next version..

--

À̱¹Çö(Lee Kuk Hyun) - errai@hitel.net
Re: i translate index file to korean [ In reply to ]
Lee Kuk Hyun wrote:

> Hi. Everyone . i am korean students .
> yestarday i downloaded apache_1.3.12 . and installed
> it's very good . but i feeling sad
> because index.html.ca , en , fr, ja ..... but isn't kr ( korean)
> so i translate this. and make index.html.kr
> i attched file ( index.html.kr )

Cool! Meanwhile, What chararcter set is it in ? The value
we have to set in the header ?

There is a list of official names of charset's at:

http://www.w3.org/International/O-charset-list.html

Which of those is it ?

Thanks !

Dw.
Re: i translate index file to korean [ In reply to ]
character set is EUC-KR . it 's ok
or iso-2022-kr is also ok.

i wrote header that file
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=euc-kr">
or
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-2022-kr">

thanks , too :-)

¸ñ, 02 3¿ù 2000¿¡ ´ç½ÅÀÌ ÀÛ¼ºÇÑ ±Û:

--

À̱¹Çö(Lee Kuk Hyun) - errai@hitel.net